Program that allows users to customize their keyboards
- Category Keyboards
- Program license Free
- Version 126.96.36.1995
- Size 17 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.emoji.ikeyboard
- Program by iKeyboard Team
iKeyboard gives users a fresh take on the old standard keyboard. This Android app provides several different options when it comes to keyboard design. Whether you prefer the clean styling of the traditional types of keyboards or you tend to gravitate toward the more modern, colorful, or eye-catching designs, you are sure to find a keyboard option that fits your personality.
In addition to the letters, numbers, and symbols found on a typical keybaord, iKeyboard also offers a wide array of other characters you can use to express yourself. Smileys, emoticons, text face, and emojis are all here from you use when you feel they are appropriate. In total, the app includes over 3,000 different symbols and characters that users can use to convey messages via text message or on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
As an added feature, iKeyboard includes dictionaries that cover almost three dozen languages. The popular languages supported by these dictionaries include English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, and many more. Just choose the language you wish to use and search for the word or words about which you would like to learn more.
- Several keyboard design options.
- More than 3,000 emojis, smileys, emoticons, and other characters and symbols.
- Dictionaries that cover more than 30 languages.
- Some users experience problems accessing all of the keyboard options.
- The swipe text prediction function is not as accurate as it could be.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.